Ohio Injury Law: Specializing In
Auto Accidents and Dog Bite Cases
When you or a loved one suffers an accident in Ohio, finding the best lawyer for your needs is critical. Our office has two generations of experience handling injury claims. We handle serious Ohio car accidents, motor vehicle collisions, truck crashes, motorcycle accidents and dog bite attacks. We aggressively protect your rights while maintaining excellent professional relationships with our clients.
We are dedicated to serving the needs of persons injured through no fault of their own. All cases are taken on a contingency fee and the initial consultation is free!
After you review our website, contact us with your injury details using our FREE Case Analysis form. We will personally evaluate the information concerning your case and contact you promptly; usually within hours of the time we receive your information.
We are licensed to practice in Ohio and Michigan.
- We handle Ohio car accidents, motor vehicle collisions, truck crashes and motorcycle accidents in Toledo, Cleveland, Columbus, Dayton, Cincinnati, and throughout Ohio.
- If you or loved one has been injured in a car accident, you need experienced automobile accident attorneys. You may be entitled to damages for your lost wages, property damage medical bills and pain & suffering.
- We handle cases involving the reckless and negligent conduct of other drivers.
- We help people who have received back injuries, breaks, burns, dislocations, fractures, neck injuries, nerve injuries, paralysis, serious brain injuries, spinal cord injuries and whiplash.
If you have been injured in an Ohio automobile accident, you can count on the experience and personal representation provided by our motor vehicle, motorcycle, and truck accident attorneys. Millions of people are injured each year in auto accidents, resulting in billions of dollars in damages. We know how to deal with insurance companies to negotiate the best result for you.
For the legal representation you need in order to get the best outcome from your motor vehicle accident, contact us TOLL-FREE at 1-888-737-8001.
- Our office aggressively handles dog bite cases in Ohio. Ohio, like other states, has its own specific laws for dog bites. You may be entitled to compensation if an animal has injured you or a family member. Dog owners are responsible for their dog’s actions, according to the law, and their homeowner’s insurance will pay for the damages.
- We have helped dog bite victims just like you through the legal process. We will evaluate your claim free of charge and help you collect the compensation you deserve. You need the assistance and aid of an aggressive and experienced Ohio dog bite lawyer if you have been bitten or attacked by a dog in Ohio.
We are successful, experienced Ohio dog bite lawyers who have the resources to handle every aspect of a dog bite case in Toledo, Cleveland, Dayton, Columbus, Cincinnati and throughout Ohio. We will work hard to get you a fair recovery for the injuries you have sustained. If you have been injured in a dog or other animal attack and you need an Ohio dog bite lawyer, contact us TOLL-FREE at 1-888-737-8001.